Wine Owners Limited is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
Please select a username that does not identify you, as this may be visible to other users, for example if you choose to share tasting notes.
Your portfolio of fine wines
Your wines are not associated with you personally, and it is not possible for other users to associate wines belonging to the same cellar, or within an overall portfolio.
If you choose to trade wine on the Wine Owners trading exchange in the future, you should know that trades are conducted anonymously between consumers or when you as a consumer are selling to a business.
Because of consumer law if you are purchasing from a business you will always see the name of the business before you commit to buy. Further details are available in our terms and conditions.
We may use information held about you in the following ways:
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer. The site is currently presented based purely on the creation of an account and sign in.
- To provide you with information, products (such as subscriptions) & services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so.
- To notify you about changes to our service.