COMPETITION: Wine Owners is one year old!
We're very happy to celebrate our first birthday here at Wine Owners!
Celebrate it with us and get a chance to win a pair of Zalto Burgundy glasses! To enter the competition, send a tweet to @WineOwners1, and tell us what your favourite wine is with the hashtag #winecollector.
Please ensure you read the following Terms and Conditions really carefully before entering the competition.
CHEERS TO YOU ALL!
The Wine Owners team.
- - - - - - - -
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. The prize draw (the "Prize Draw") is open to people aged 18 or over who are resident in the United Kingdom.
2. Employees of Wine Owners Limited ("WO") or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. To enter the Prize Draw you must send a tweet with your favourite wine including the specified hashtag #winecollector and the company Twitter handle @WineOwners1.
4. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted.
5. WO accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by WO.
6. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 13 June 2013. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
7. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 16 June 2013.
8. The winner will receive a set of two Zalto Burgundy Glasses.
9. The winner will be notified by a tweet on 16 June 2013 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to WO within 14 days of being notified by WO, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and WO shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner's prize will be forfeited and WO shall be entitled to select another winner.
10. The prize will be sent to the winner by WO by post.
11. The name and country of the winner can be obtained after 16 June 2013 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Wine Owners Ltd – The Vineyard, 13-19 Vine Hill, London EC1R 5DW.
12. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
13. WO accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize.
14. WO reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of WO in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. WO shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
16. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
17. Promoter: Wine Owners Limited, The Vineyard, 13-19 Vine Hill, London EC1R 5DW.
Posted in: Wine Owners,
Tags: competition, fine wine, Wine, Wine Owners, Zalto Burgundy glass,